Rosemary and goat cheese flavor these easy muffins.
Rosemary-Goat Cheese Mini Muffins
Makes 2 dozen
Write a review
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (3- to 4-ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together milk and next 3 ingredients. Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined; stir in goat cheese. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes; serve warm.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!