These Rosemary–Garlic Hasselback Sweet Potatoes are easy to make and taste delicious.
Rosemary–Garlic Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
Makes 4 servings
- 4 medium narrow sweet potatoes
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut ⅛-inch-thick slits crosswise into potatoes, going most but not all the way through (potatoes should remain intact at least ¼ inch from bottom).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic, salt, rosemary, and pepper. Spread butter mixture all over potatoes and between cuts. Place on prepared pan, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake until tender, about 10 minutes more. Garnish with rosemary, if desired. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!