Blood orange is a great way to brighten up your winter cocktails, and this Rosemary-Blood Orange Spritzer is a must-try.
Rosemary-Blood Orange Spritzer
Write a review
- 1½ cups blood orange juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (4-inch) sprig rosemary
- 2¼ cups chilled club soda or sparkling white wine
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- In a small saucepan, combine blood orange juice, sugar, lemon juice, and rosemary sprig. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat; cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Strain juice mixture, and cool completely.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda or sparkling white wine. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/