This Roasted Vegetable Medley is a nutritious and savory side that blends Brussels sprouts, carrots, and cipollini onions.
Roasted Vegetable Medley
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 (6-ounce) packages baby carrots with tops
- 2 (6-ounce) packages baby rainbow carrots with tops
- 6 ounces cipollini onions, peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Divide between prepared pans, and spread to a single layer.
- Bake until vegetables are browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!