Roasted Two-Potato Salad
Write a review
- 5 cups diced red potato (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 5 cups peeled and diced sweet potato (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine red and sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, tossing gently to coat. Spread mixture in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let potatoes cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon.
- In a large bowl, place potatoes, bacon, celery, and green onion. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and vinegar. Add to potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/