Try this twist on potato salad. Jazz up classic Southern potato salad with fresh fennel.
Roasted Potato and Fennel Salad
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 1 (5-pound) bag red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On prepared pan, toss together potatoes, fennel, olive oil, salt, and pepper; spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chives, parsley, and lemon zest; stir in potato mixture. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!