Roasted Pepper Salsa
Makes about 4 cups
Write a review
- 4 red jalapeños, halved and seeded
- 3 poblano peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place jalapeños and poblanos, cut side down, on prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until peppers look blistered. Place peppers in a resealable plastic bag, and let stand until cool enough to handle. Peel peppers, discarding charred skin.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine peppers and all remaining ingredients; process until chunky. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/