Serve up a heaping helping of Roasted Glazed Root Vegetable Medley to round out any supper.
Roasted Glazed Root Vegetable Medley
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 cups (¾-inch) diced peeled rutabagas
- 2 cups (¾-inch) diced peeled turnips
- 2 cups (¾-inch) diced peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 cups (¾-inch) diced peeled beets
- 1 cup (½ inch thick) sliced peeled carrots
- 1 cup (½ inch thick) sliced peeled parsnips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Divide rutabaga and next 5 ingredients between prepared pans. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over vegetables on each pan, and toss to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup and all remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over vegetables on pans, tossing to coat. Bake, stirring once, for 10 to 15 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!