Roasted Asparagus and Baby Carrots
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound baby carrots with tops, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place asparagus and carrots on prepared pan. Add oil and remaining 3 ingredients, tossing gently to coat. Roast vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/