Red Potato Salad
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (5-pound) bag small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (16-ounce) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large Dutch oven, bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and next 5 ingredients. Stir in potatoes, bacon, and all remaining ingredients.Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.