Fresh summer vegetables like this red cabbage slaw can round out a meal without weighing you down.
Red Cabbage Slaw
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients. Add cabbage and slaw mix, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!