This delicious Raspberry Peach Crumble can be made entirely on the grill or over a fire, and it’s sure to become a hit in your household.
Raspberry Peach Crumble
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 3 cups sliced peeled fresh or thawed frozen peaches
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, stir together peaches, raspberries, and ¼ cup granulated sugar. In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, cornstarch, and vanilla. Stir lemon juice mixture into fruit mixture until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and remaining ¼ cup granulated sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Pour fruit mixture into a 9-inch metal pie plate or disposable foil pan, and sprinkle with oat mixture. Tightly cover with foil.
- Grill over fire until fruit is tender, about 15 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!