Mix up your spring salads with this Radish, Corn, and Citrus Salad recipe.
Radish, Corn, and Citrus Salad
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cups chopped radishes (about ¾ pound)
- 1½ cups chopped peeled jicama
- 3 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat. Spray corn with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place corn on grill pan, and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle; cut kernels off cobs.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice and next 5 ingredients. Whisk in olive oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Stir in corn, radishes, and all remaining ingredients.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/