This coleslaw comes together in no time flat.
Quick and Easy Creamy Coleslaw
Write a review
- ½ cup tangy mustard-mayonnaise sauce*
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper*
- 1 (10-ounce) package angel hair coleslaw
- ½ (10-ounce) package matchstick carrots
- ¾ cup diced seeded cucumber
- In a large bowl, stir together mustard-mayonnaise sauce and next 4 ingredients. Add coleslaw, carrot, and cucumber, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- *We used Durkee Famous Sandwich and Salad Sauce and Lawry's Seasoned Pepper.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!