Roasted Purple Potato Salad
Makes 5 servings
Write a review
- 3 pounds purple potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together potatoes, oil, salt, and pepper; arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tender. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together cheese and all remaining ingredients; add potatoes, and stir well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/