Pumpkin Spiced Butter is a delicious complement to your breakfast pancakes or supper dinner rolls.
Pumpkin Spiced Butter
Makes 1 pound
Write a review
- 1 (1-pound) package unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and remaining 7 ingredients at medium-high speed until combined. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 5 days, or freeze up to 3 months.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/