Pumpkin Crunch Mix
Makes about 10 cups
Write a review
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together cereal and next 4 ingredients. Spread onto prepared pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes; stir. Bake 10 minutes more. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together white chocolate morsels, cranberries, and cereal mixture. Let cool completely. Store in airtight containers for up to 3 days.
- Small cones made from scrapbook paper make fun disposable serving containers.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/