Pumpkin Cider is a refreshing beverage composed of apple cider, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, brown sugar, and pumpkin.
Serves: about 2 quarts
- 1 (64-ounce) container apple cider
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a large saucepan, bring apple cider, pumpkin, sugars, pie spice, and cinnamon sticks to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally. Reduce heat to low, and whisk in butter until melted. Serve warm.