Serve a green salad or fruit salad alongside Pulled Pork-Stuffed Baked Potatoes for a complete meal.
Pulled Pork-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Makes 4 servings
Write a review
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (1.6-ounce) package barbecue pork seasoning*
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 11/2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 4 baking potatoes
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions
- Place pork tenderloin in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, stir together ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, pork seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke; pour onto pork. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°. Place potatoes on a baking sheet, and bake until skin is crisp and potato is tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove pork from slow cooker, and shred with a fork. Stir shredded pork into sauce in slow cooker. Spoon pork and sauce on baked potatoes, and top with cheese and green onion.
- *We used McCormick Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/