Yukon potatoes, fresh rosemary, and butter create a delicious Potatoes Anna side dish.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 pounds Yukon potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat until hot. Remove from heat. Arrange potato slices in an overlapping pattern in concentric circles in a single layer in bottom of skillet. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper; drizzle with melted butter. Repeat with remaining potatoes, rosemary, salt, and pepper, seasoning every layer and drizzling with melted butter as you go. Pour any remaining melted butter on top of potatoes.
- Bake until potatoes are very tender in the middle and browned and crisp on top and around the edges, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!