This savory Potato, Ham, and Broccoli Casserole is tasty any time of the year!
Potato, Ham, and Broccoli Casserole
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- ¾ pound ham, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, broccoli, ham, green onion, sour cream, soup, 1½ cups cheese, ¼ cup water, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour into prepared pan, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!