These Potato Chip Chicken Fingers with a Honey Mustard sauce are the ultimate comfort food!
Potato Chip Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard
Makes about 4 servings
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ pounds chicken tenderloins
- Honey Mustard (recipe follows)
- In a large Dutch oven, pour oil to a depth of 3 inches; heat to 350°.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, flour, salt, dry mustard, and paprika. In a separate shallow dish, combine milk and eggs, whisking to combine.
- Dredge chicken in potato chip mixture, dip in milk mixture, and dredge again in potato chip mixture to coat.
- Fry chicken in batches for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with Honey Mustard.
- ¾ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for up to 3 days.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!