This simple yet delicious stir-fry, filled with pork tenderloin, linguine, mustard greens, and fresh ginger, requires little effort for maximum flavor.
Pork and Greens Stir-Fry
Serves: 6 servings
- ¾ cup sweet chile sauce
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 cups chopped stemmed mustard greens or kale
- Hot cooked linguine
- Garnish: crushed red pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together chile sauce, ½ cup cold water, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ginger.
- In a large bowl, toss together ½ cup chile sauce mixture and pork.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and carrots; cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 1 minute. Add greens; cook, stirring occasionally, until just wilted. Add remaining chile sauce mixture; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 3 minutes. Serve over pasta. Garnish with red pepper, if desired.