This tasty frittata has plenty of mozzarella, red bell peppers, mushrooms, olives, and fresh basil to satisfy hungry stomaches at a full supper table.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 16 egg whites
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 cups chopped steamed broccoli
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup jarred marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: torn fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a large ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk; stir in broccoli and next 5 ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until egg whites are set; remove from oven. Spread marinara on top, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately; garnish with basil, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/