Using frozen fruit in this raspberry punch eliminates the need for ice and keeps the drink nice and cold—plus it’s pretty to look at!
Pink Raspberry Punch
Makes about 1 gallon
Write a review
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle fruit juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- In a large punch bowl, gently stir together ginger ale, fruit juice, and pineapple juice. Scoop sorbet into punch, and top with raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Mix and match flavors of juice, sorbet, and fruit to create endless combinations.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/