Frozen raspberry lemonade, Pineapple juice, club soda, and fresh fruit make a refreshing punch.
Pineapple Raspberry Punch
Makes 3 quarts
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh pineapple, fresh raspberries
- In a large punch bowl, stir together pineapple juice, lemonade, and 4 cups water until well combined; gently stir in club soda. Garnish with fruit, if desired.