Fresh fruit, jalapeño, red onion, fresh cilantro, and lemon juice combine to create a Pineapple Avocado Guacamole perfect for eating with tortilla chips.
Pineapple Avocado Guacamole
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 ripe avocados halved, pitted, and peeled
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, mash avocados until chunky; stir in pineapple and all remaining ingredients. Garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!