This party-size Pepperoncini Sub Sandwich is an easy-to-make and scrumptious dish perfect for sharing at community potlucks and family events.
Pepperoncini Sub Sandwiches
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (17-inch) loaf French white bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 large leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli Swiss cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- Pull out bread in both halves of loaf to create a 1/2-inch shell, discarding bread or reserving for another use.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, vinegar, and seasoning; spread onto cut side of bread halves. Top bottom half of bread with lettuce, all remaining ingredients, and top half of bread.
- Wrap with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Cut into 2-inch slices to serve.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!