Candy lovers will appreciate the refreshing and sweet taste of this delightful Peppermint Swirl Bark.
Peppermint Swirl Bark
Makes about 2 pounds
Write a review
- 2 (16-ounce) packages vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil, divided
- 3/4 cup red candy coating wafers*
- 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melt vanilla-flavored candy coating according to package directions; stir 1/2 teaspoon peppermint oil into each. Spread onto prepared pan.
- Melt candy wafers according to package directions; drop by tablespoonfuls onto mixture in pan, and swirl together with a fork. Sprinkle with crushed candies.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- *We used Wilton Red Candy Melts.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!