Makes 1 (9-inch) pie
Write a review
- 1/2 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pie crust. Roll into a 12-inch circle. Press into a 9-inch pie plate; crimp edges, if desired.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, corn syrup, and melted butter until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt, whisking until combined. Stir in pecans. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until center of pie is set. Cool completely before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/