These yummy cereal bars require just five ingredients, and they’re a cinch to put together. With a little crunch, a little chew, and a hit of chocolaty goodness, this is a simple yet sweet treat for the young and young at heart.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cereal Bars
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups chocolate-flavored cereal*
- 3 cups peanut butter-flavored cereal*
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows and peanut butter; cook, stirring frequently, until melted, about 8 minutes. Stir in cereals until coated. Remove from heat.
- Using a spatula coated with cooking spray, press mixture into prepared pan. Let cool for 1 hour. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
*We used Chocolate Cheerios and Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch.