These Peanut Butter Cereal Bars are a sweet candy-studded treat.
Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
Makes 32 bars
Write a review
- ½ cup butter
- 2 (10-ounce) packages marshmallows
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over medium-low heat, stirring often. When smooth, add peanut butter, stirring until well combined. Add cereal and candy; stir until combined. Press mixture into prepared dish. Cool completely. Cut into 32 bars.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/