Toss some peaches into your fresh summer tomato salad.
Peach-Tomato Salad with Herbed Buttermilk Dressing
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon tarragon or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 4 peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, and sliced
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk and next 6 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- On a serving platter, arrange tomatoes, peaches, and avocados, and drizzle with buttermilk mixture. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!