Makes about 6 cups
Write a review
- 2 cups peach nectar
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger
- 5 cups ice
- 3 cups diced peeled fresh peaches
- ½ cup silver tequila
- In a small saucepan, bring peach nectar and next 3 ingredients to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Discard ginger, and let cool completely.
- In the container of a blender, process together cooled nectar mixture, ice, peaches, and tequila until smooth. Serve immediately in salt-rimmed glasses, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/