Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 4 large tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place tomatoes, cut side up, on prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Increase oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, stir together cheese and all remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture over tomatoes.
- Broil tomatoes or 5 to 6 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/