Dress up your favorite pimiento cheese recipe by spooning it into mini pastry shells.
Green Olive and Garlic Pimiento Cheese Cups
Makes 5 dozen
Write a review
- 1 (16-ounce) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ½ cup chopped garlic-stuffed green olives
- 4 (1.9-ounce) boxes frozen phyllo cups, thawed
- Garnish: sliced garlic-stuffed green olives
- In a large bowl, stir together cheese and next 3 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Fill each phyllo cup with a heaping teaspoon of cheese mixture. Garnish with olives, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/