This cranberry relish is the perfect nutty twist to serve during the holidays.
Nutty Cranberry-Orange Relish
Makes about 2 cups
Write a review
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- In a medium saucepan, bring cranberries and next 5 ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until cranberries burst and mixture thickens. Stir in almonds and pecans. Let cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving or for up to 2 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!