This scrumptious No-Bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake is the sweetest way to beat the summer heat.
No-Bake Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Makes 1 (9-inch) cake
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup sour cream
- In a medium bowl, stir together cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
- In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in raspberries and remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl, discarding solids. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape sides of bowl. Add heavy cream and sour cream, and beat until very thick, about 5 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape sides of bowl. Spread mixture onto crust in pan. Spoon ¼ cup raspberry sauce by teaspoonfuls onto cheesecake, and gently swirl together with the tip of a knife. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving or up to overnight. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!