These delicious Morning Glory Muffins are actually more flavorful the day after baking.
Morning Glory Muffins
Makes 2 dozen
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- 1 cup finely grated Granny Smith apple
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 24 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients. Add oil and eggs, stirring just until combined. Add pineapple and all remaining ingredients, stirring until just combined. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and serve warm or at room temperature.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!