Mixed Greens and Citrus Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 2 (5-ounce) packages fresh spring mix lettuces
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce mix and next 4 ingredients.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine cranberries and remaining 5 ingredients. Process for 15 to 30 seconds or until cranberries have been minced and mixture is well combined.
- Drizzle cranberry mixture over lettuce mixture, tossing to combine.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/