Minted Fruit Salad
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups cubed fresh cantaloupe
- 3 cups cubed fresh honeydew
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup fresh red grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh green grapes, halved
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar, ¼ cup water, and lime juice to a boil over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and add mint leaves; cover and let stand 10 minutes. Strain mixture, discarding mint leaves. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, stir together mint syrup, cantaloupe, and all remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!