These Mile-High Horseradish Burgers layered with a homemade chuck patty, Dijon mustard, horseradish, Cheddar cheese, Mayonnaise, onion, tomato, and pickle slices.
Mile-High Horseradish Burgers
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup minced onion
- 4 pounds ground chuck
- 1½ tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, halved
- Red onion slices
- Tomato slices
- Pickle slices
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until softened.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooked onion, ground chuck, and next 4 ingredients. Divide mixture into 8 portions, and shape each into a 4-inch patty.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Cook patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side until thermometer registers 165° or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 cheese slice over each patty, and cover with grill lid until cheese is melted. Serve patties on buns with desired toppings.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!