Serve this cheesy manicotti with garlic bread and a simple Italian salad.
makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package manicotti
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (25-ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together ricotta, spinach, 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, and next 5 ingredients. Spoon cheese mixture into manicotti. Pour half of pasta sauce into prepared pan. Place stuffed manicotti over sauce. Pour remaining sauce over manicotti. Sprinkle with remaining 1½ cups mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/