Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 4½ cups chopped peeled fresh mango (about 5 large mangoes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a small saucepan, bring ½ cup water, sugar, and mint to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Let cool completely; discard mint.
- In the container of a blender, process together mango, lime juice, and mint syrup until smooth. Pour mixture into the container of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. If a firmer texture is desired, transfer to a freezer-safe container, and freeze until firm.
- Peaches, papayas, or pineapple can be swapped for mango in this sorbet.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/