Loaded Roasted Red Potatoes
Serves: 8 servings
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
- Cooked crumbled bacon, chopped green onion, sour cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- On prepared pan, toss together potatoes, green onion, oil, salt, mustard, and pepper until coated; spread in an even layer.
- Bake until fork-tender and golden brown, about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes more. Top with bacon, green onion, and sour cream before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!