These scrumptious Loaded Deviled Eggs are filled with cheese and bacon.
Loaded Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 servings
Write a review
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Remove yolks, and place in a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; add mayonnaise, cheese, sour cream, salt, and pepper, stirring until smooth. Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Top evenly with crumbled bacon and sliced green onion. Serve immediately.
- Eggs can be stuffed a day ahead and refrigerated. Top with bacon and green onion just before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!