Refrigerated mashed potatoes, rotisserie chicken, and broccoli make this potato casserole a hearty, satisfying, and quick meal.
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Makes 6 servings
- 2 (24-ounce) packages refrigerated mashed potatoes, heated according to package directions
- ½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- ¾ cup chopped green onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375º. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, cream cheese, and pepper until well combined. Stir in half each of chicken, cheese, broccoli, green onion, and bacon. Spread mixture in prepared pan, and layer with remaining chicken, broccoli, green onion, and bacon; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or hot and bubbly.
Casserole can be assembled, covered, and refrigerated overnight. Let it stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking, uncovered, as directed.
Click here for 12 more southern casserole recipes from Paula Deen.