Lighter Peanut Butter-Banana Pudding
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 (1.5-ounce) package vanilla sugar-free fat-free instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (11-ounce) box reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 2 (12-ounce) containers reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 medium bananas, sliced
- Garnish: honey-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat pudding mix, milk, and condensed milk at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Whisk peanut butter into pudding mixture. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In individual serving dishes or a trifle bowl, layer vanilla wafers, pudding mixture, bananas, and whipped topping as desired. Garnish with peanuts, if desired. Store, covered, in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/