Put these delicious Lemony Shrimp and Tomato Kabobs on the grill this summer!
Lemony Shrimp and Tomato Kabobs
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray grill with nonstick nonflammable grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Thread shrimp and tomatoes on metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and all remaining ingredients. In another small bowl, reserve half of butter mixture; brush half of remaining butter mixture onto shrimp and tomatoes.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and firm, brushing with remaining butter mixture after turning. Drizzle shrimp with reserved butter mixture before serving.
Kitchen Tip: If you’d rather use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before threading so they don’t burn on the grill.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!