Lemon-Lime Soda Cake
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (12-ounce) can lemon-lime soda (not diet)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray a 10- to 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat all ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Sprite, 7Up, and Mountain Dew all work well in this recipe.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/